- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, Chopped
- 1 cup carrot, Sliced
- 1 cup celery, Sliced
- 1 cup cabbage, Sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups beef bouillon or 3 cups stock
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, brown hamburger and drain thoroughly.
- Add onion, carrots, celery and cabbage.
- Combine tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and beef stock/bouillon.
- Add to crock pot, with Hamburger and stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, or high setting for 3 to 4 hours.