Recipe by smellykid
just put these on the table and there never seems to be enough.graham and katie and logan can never seem to get enough.
Top Review by Student Chefette 87
I tried this out as it seemed a quick and easy meal with veg - I look for easy meals to make with veg and meat. But we, my friends and I did not like it - the broccoli was soggy and overcooked and it was too cheesy. I had some bisquick given to me by a friend, but I am sorry I wasted it now - sorry smellykid, but this was not for me and my friends, but at least we tried it out - maybe we will make a different way next time.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup minced broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350. grease 15x10 inch cookie sheet with edges. in a skillet cook ground beef till pea size and brown and drain.
- in a large bowl mix remaining ingredients and spread in the prepared pan, including hamburger.
- bake 20 minutes to 25 minutes or until golden brown,and toothpick comes out clean. cool 5 minutes cut into any size square desired and dip into your favorite sauce. children love the original ketchup. serve warm.
- these freeze very well and thaw in the microwave quickly.