Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion, peeled and cut into 6 (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 slices smoked gouda cheese (1 1/2-ounce)
- 6 slider rolls, split and toasted
- Mix together beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; form into 6 (3-inch) burgers.
- Brush onion slices lightly with oil. Heat a grill pan; grill onion slices about 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks form.
- Grill burgers about 4 minutes on each side. Place 1 slice cheese on top of each burger; cover with a lid and cook about 2 minutes more or until cheese starts to melt. Place 1 burger on bottom of each roll; top with 1 onion round and close roll.