Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is my mother-in-laws mothers recipe. It good to eat as a snack or on a sandwich.
- 5 lbs ground beef
- 5 tablespoons tender quick
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons course ground pepper
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 5 teaspoons liquid smoke
- mix everything in a bowl thoroughly.
- put beef mixture in refrigerator.
- for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd day, mix and cover.
- on 4th day make into 5, 3 inch rolls.
- place on rack of a broiler pan put on lowest rack of oven.
- bake at 150 degrees for 8 hours.
- Turn every 2 hours.