Recipe by BarbC
This hamburger sausage recipe is wonderful. It's easy and you have over 2# of sausage which is cooked and can be used in sandwiches. Kids really like this for lunches,by the way so does Dad.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 tablespoons tender quick salt
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together and shape into 2 loaves (like meatloaf) Wrap in foil and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Punch holes in bottom of foil with a fork.
- Put 1 cup water in bottom of broiler pan then place loaves on rack over broiler pan.
- Do not broil, just use the broiler pan because you need the sausage over the water.
- Bake 1 hour 15 minutes at 325 degrees.