Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this method shared in a magazine. We tried it and now LOVE it! ***WARNING*** This more of a method/idea than an actual recipe, therefore, if you need precise measurments you will be disappointed. This is also good with jalepenos or pepperocini peppers. Use whatever you like on your burgers.
- 1 hamburger patty, cooked and cooled (one per person)
- 2 -4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- combine mayo and mustard.
- crumble burger into mixture and combine.
- place lettuce on plate.
- top with burger mixture.
- top with remaining ingredients and ENJOY!
This was a great recipe! I grilled the hamburger in crumbles with some cherry wood for smoke in a dutch skillet. I could see adding more ingredients too. It was like a cheeseburger salad! I love Taco salad.