- 1 lb hamburger or 1 lb buffalo
- 1 cup cooked macaroni (add more to stretch the pennies)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed tomato soup
- 5 ounces water (1/2 soup can)
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- chili powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Start macaroni cooking.
- Fry hamburger in large skillet with salt/pepper/garlic powder/onion powder/chili powder to taste.
- Drain when cooked through.
- Drain macaroni and add to hamburger in skillet. Add tomato soup and water (a little at a time) heat through.
- Serve. Very tasty with a salad and Italian bread and butter.