Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick one skillet meal for weekday cooking. My MIL made this often for her family during the hockey season practices. Hearty, quick and kid pleasing! Easy to reheat leftovers - if there are any..
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes or 2 equal amounts beef base
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Brown hamburger with onions.
- Add cans of soup.
- Add the water and beef base and soy sauce.
- Add the rice- uncooked- mix well.
- Cover and simmer until rice is cooked- stirring occasionally.
This went together quickly and was tasty. Will make again. Thanks for the recipe!!
This was really good! I used worcestershire sauce 'cause DH has an unnatural aversion to soy sauce :P. I also added some garlic for extra yumminess. Thanks!
No complaints from us, thumbs up all around. (Did top ours off with shredded parmesan Cheese) Kiitos-LisaN