Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this recipe, its more of an appetizer, but my family made it into a dinner! Its so easy to make, inexpensive and tastes wonderful!
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 (11 ounce) cansof campbell's Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Brown hamburger as if you were making sloppy joes.
- In the meantime mix cheese and beans into a large pot and heat on low.
- Drain hamburger and add taco seasoning.
- After hamburger is seasoned, add it to the cheese and bean mix.
- Mix all ingredients well and heated thouroghly.
- Serve with tortilla chips or my family favorite is to serve with nacho cheese doritos.