Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Hamburger Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup onion
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cheddar cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Brown meat in skillet with onions and bell pepper then drain.
- In separate bowl, blend all remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Add to ground beef mixture.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake @ 350° for 35 minutes.
Quick and easy to assemble. I baked it until the top was nice and brown. Delicious!!!
I had to make my kids stop eating this. They LOVED it. My husband, on the other hand, fed most of his to the baby. She was nice and stuffed by the time dinner was over. I loved the EASY meal. :-)
I had some eggs and ground venison that I had to use up, so I thought I'd try this recipe. It was wonderful, even without using real beef. I added garlic and chili flakes and diced up all the leftover vegetables I had in my crisper and it turned out wonderful. My hubby doesn't like quiche, but he really enjoyed this and practically licked the plate clean! Will definitely try this recipe again with real beef and maybe some tomatoes and potatoes as some others have suggested - thanks for posting!