Recipe by Donna
This is really good! I don't remember where I got the recipe but I have been making it for years and my family loves it and it is really easy to make.
Top Review by Clifford Boren
Very good. Quick and easy. Couldn't locate onion gravy mix, so I just added a chopped onion to the meat as I fried it. Turned out great. Served it with some mixed vegetables and a green salad.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package onion gravy mix
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk, plus
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 packages brown gravy mix
- 2 cups hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef in skillet, stirring to crumble, and drain well.
- Add salt and worc sauce.
- Place biscuit mix in bowl and add onion gravy (dry), the cooked hamburger and milk.
- (the dough should be stiff) Spread dough over bottom of well-greased 9x9x2 inch glass pan.
- Press down firmly to all the edges.
- Sprinkle the dry brown gravy mix on top, then add the hot water.
- Bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut in squares and serve with the bottom up so the gravy is on top.