Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious meal that kids will love
Make and share this Hamburger Potato Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3 cups cooked mashed potatoes
- Brown beef, onion, green pepper, garlic.
- Pour off excess fat.
- Add seasonins and 1/2 can tomato sauce.
- Simmer 5 minutes Add parsley to mashed potatoes and place spoonfuls around edge of skillet.
- Add rest of sauce.
- Bake 400F 10 minutes.
Hubby and I made this recipe for a quick easy meal,we would have given this recipe four or perhaps five stars had we went with the lean ground beef as sugested in this recipe but we used what we had which was not lean,we found it to be a tad too greasy for our liking but that was our fault,so make sure to use lean meat as recipe states and I think ours would come out much better if we had!!! the potato puffs in this recipe were excellent!!! I am going to try this recipe again using lean ground beef next time for sure because this really does look like a very good quick easy meal and deserves another chance,will try this again and re-review Thanks for posting this recipe Debbie :)