1/1 Photo of Hamburger Pie
Trisha W's Note:
This wonderful recipe came from a friend who was a great cook. We have a hard time leaving any for left overs. Someone will always eat the last piece.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs hamburger meat
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce (with mushrooms - if you can find)
- 1 (8 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 teaspoon cumin
- 1Brown meat with onion and green pepper.
- 3Add tomato sauce, beans, and seasonings and let simmer.
- 4Press dinner rolls into a pie plate forming a pie crust.
- 5Take 1 cup cheese and mix with egg.
- 6Pour over bottom of the pie crust.
- 7Drain excess juice from meat mixture.
- 8Pour meat mixture into pie plate.
- 9Spread with remaining cheese.
- 10Sprinkle with paparika.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Pie
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.3
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 168.8 mg
- Sodium 1124.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 37.0 g