- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can crescent roll
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and onion together and drain fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
- Simmer while preparing crust.
- Separate crescent dough and press in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan to form crust.
- Spread 1-cup cheese over crust.
- Spoon hot mixture into crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes at 275°F.