Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This one of the best hamburger pies I've tried
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 can sliced green beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles; press into a glass pie plate that you've sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper; drain if needed.
- Stir in tomato sauce and green beans; heat through.
- Spoon hot meat mixture into crust, top with cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- NOTE: You can add a dash or two of Worcestershire sauce if you like (mix it in with the tomato sauce).
This dish suprised me. It was quite good. My picky eaters ate it happily. We didn't change a thing and it came out great. I highly recommend this dish. Try it... you'll be surprised how great it is. It is also quite child friendly.
I make this quite often.DH likes it alot too.We like it with corn.It's satisfying