Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious and so EASY! Its from the back of a bisquick box, I changed it only a little. Added extra cheese and omitted the salt.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray 9" pie pan.
- Brown hamburger and onion. Spread into pie pan. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs together with a fork until blended and pour over hamburger and onions in the pie pan.
- Bake for about 25 minute.