Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
We were given this recipe by my mother-in-law. It is a quick delicious recipe. Both of our girls (ages 2 years and 10 months) gobbled it up.
- 1 lb hamburger (browned with onion, salt and pepper)
- 1 (11 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 3 cups mashed potatoes, warm
- Mix hamburger, soup and green beans together in a casserole dish. You may need to add just a little water to the mix.
- Top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees, until it bubbles around the edges.
Very easy and quick recipe. We added a little salt and pepper to our mashed potatoes, it was very delicious. Great recipe!!
I grew up with this recipe. It was always one of my favorites. We usually double it as it is excellent, if not better, the next day. Kids love it too!
Great comfort food and so easy! Ironically, I got the same recipe from my mother-in-law. It is so good! Canned green beans work well too. It is best with real mashed potatoes (made with milk and butter) instant potatoes doesn't do this justice.