Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This hamburger pie has a Bisquick crust and is easy to throw together. I use lean ground beef and low-fat versions of all of the ingredients including the cheese.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix Bisquick and water until soft dough forms. Beat vigorously, 20 strokes.
- Smooth dough into a ball on a cloth covered board. Knead 5 times.
- Roll dough 2 inches larger than an inverted pie pan. Ease into a greased pie pan. Set aside.
- Brown the ground beef with the onion. Drain off any grease.
- Stir in salt, oregano, pepper, bread crumbs, tomato sauce and green pepper.
- Spread hamburger mixtu0re over crust.
- In a bowl, beat egg and milk. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spread over beef mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.