This is one of my favorites growing up. It's fast and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender, drain fat.
- 2Stir in green beans, soup and 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper.
- 3Turn mixture into 1 1/2 qt casserole dish.
- 4In a covered pan, cook potatoes in boiling water for about 20 minutes or until just tender, drain. Mash while hot, stir in egg.
- 5Add enough milk to potatoes to hold their shape.
- 6Season potatoes with salt and pepper.
- 7Drop potatoes in mounds on beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes 350* or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Pie
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 88.1 mg
- Sodium 344.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat tomato soup