Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This hotdish, is a family favorite. If you like green olives, green peppers, velveeta cheese,this will be a hit in your household. Hope you enjoy, I know our family does!!!
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained.
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1 (16 ounce) jar green olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- Mix all ingredients together, pour in a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.