Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from the Gluten Free Hub "The Classic American Hamburger". This is a scrumptious, simple, gluten free hamburger patty! It stays moist and does not crumble! We usually double the recipe, grill all of the patties and then freeze them for quick use during the week!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (Make sure it's gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Cover and let sit in refrigerator at least 30 minutes and up to four hours.
- When ready to cook, divide into desired patty size.
- Grill over high heat (450°-500°), about 3-4 minutes on each side.