Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy recipe that an husband would love to come home to. Onions can be used in the place of the onion powder.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package brown gravy mix (packet size varies)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Mix 2 tsp of the brown gravy with the rest of the patty ingredients then form into 2 inch circles. Brown the patties in a skillet on medium until cooked through.
- Mix the ingredients together for the gravy, stirring well. Pour over the cooked patties then cover with a lid & simmer on low for 7 minutes.
- Serve hot over mashed potatoes.
My son and I liked this but my husband wasn't crazy about it. I followed the recipe other then I used milk in the gravy. I also added mushrooms and onions to the gravy.
I really enjoyed this simple recipe with things that I always have on hand. Easy and good. Thanks Nasseh for a nice keeper. Made by an Unruly Under the Influence for ZWT6 Family Picks.
I had no problem with these and they tasted GREAT! We really liked the "richer" gravy. Thanks!! made for ZWT6 and the Xtra Hot Dishes.