1/4 Photos of Hamburger Patties Smothered in Gravy
This is an easy recipe that an husband would love to come home to. Onions can be used in the place of the onion powder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package brown gravy mix (packet size varies)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1Mix 2 tsp of the brown gravy with the rest of the patty ingredients then form into 2 inch circles. Brown the patties in a skillet on medium until cooked through.
- 2Mix the ingredients together for the gravy, stirring well. Pour over the cooked patties then cover with a lid & simmer on low for 7 minutes.
- 3Serve hot over mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Patties Smothered in Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.9
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.2 mg
- Sodium 1050.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 27.0 g