- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 slice bread, cubed (optional)
- 29.58 ml catsup
- 2.46 ml salt
- 7.39 ml prepared mustard
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients.
- Shape into 4 patties, about 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Place in square baking dish 8 x 8 x 2-inches.
- If desired, brush each patty with additional catsup.
- Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; turn dish one-quarter turn.
- Microwave until done, 2 to 3 minutes.
- ALTERNATE COOKING METHOD: Grill to desired doneness.