- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 slice bread, cubed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients.
- Shape into 4 patties, about 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Place in square baking dish 8 x 8 x 2-inches.
- If desired, brush each patty with additional catsup.
- Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; turn dish one-quarter turn.
- Microwave until done, 2 to 3 minutes.
- ALTERNATE COOKING METHOD: Grill to desired doneness.