1/4 Photos of Hamburger Patties
This is an adopted recipe that we enjoyed prepared on the grill. Feel free to grill or pan fry these patties to your desired doneness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients.
- 2Shape into 4 patties, about 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
- 3Place in square baking dish 8 x 8 x 2-inches.
- 4If desired, brush each patty with additional catsup.
- 5Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; turn dish one-quarter turn.
- 6Microwave until done, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 7ALTERNATE COOKING METHOD: Grill to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Patties
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 488.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 23.0 g