This is an adopted recipe that we enjoyed prepared on the grill. Feel free to grill or pan fry these patties to your desired doneness.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Shape into 4 patties, about 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Place in square baking dish 8 x 8 x 2-inches.
- If desired, brush each patty with additional catsup.
- Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; turn dish one-quarter turn.
- Microwave until done, 2 to 3 minutes.
- ALTERNATE COOKING METHOD: Grill to desired doneness.
Not bad, but not great either, a good standard recipe for hamburger patties.
This was terrific. I used onion powder instead of onion, omitted the bread and salt, and used one egg. Moist and flavorful. Excellent.
I tried this recipe out on a group of people and it was liked by everyone. I will be doing this again. I did slightly modify it though by adding 1 egg per pound of meat and about 1/2 of the salt the recipe called for.