Renata the Banana's Note:
Really easy to make and really yummy! For a BBQ afternoon this is ideal with some saussages and BBQ potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut onions finely and put in a large stainless steel bowl with mince.
- 2Combine all ingredients with the mince and mix well with hands.
- 3Put in the fridge for an hour or so.
- 4Make hamburger patties to size that suits you --
- 5Fry over fairly high heat on bar BQ or in Fry pan with a little olive oil.
- 6Cook until patties are cooked through.
- 7You can also add Brie Cheese inside each pattie just before cooking them!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Patties
Serving Size: 1 (893 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3628.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 4189.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 887.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.3 g
- Sugars 610.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g