Recipe by Renata the Banana
Really easy to make and really yummy! For a BBQ afternoon this is ideal with some saussages and BBQ potatoes!
- 5 kg top mincemeat
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, crushed (7.5 ml)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons cracked pepper
- tomato sauce (Ketchup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut onions finely and put in a large stainless steel bowl with mince.
- Combine all ingredients with the mince and mix well with hands.
- Put in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Make hamburger patties to size that suits you --
- Fry over fairly high heat on bar BQ or in Fry pan with a little olive oil.
- Cook until patties are cooked through.
- You can also add Brie Cheese inside each pattie just before cooking them!