I developed this for use in our school canteen. It is important to use high grade mince if possible and you can get 10 - 15 patties out of this mix, depending how big you want them. I get 12 x 120gm patties from this mix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mince onion in a food processor.
- 2Mix all ingredients together and mix very well with gloved hands until well combined.
- 3The minced onion works well because it adds liquid to the mixture.
- 4Cook patties on a health grill, making sure that the fat runs off the grill, and that the meat is thoroughly cooked through.
- 5Keep warm in a closed pie warmer with a pan of water underneath to stop it drying out.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Patties
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.4
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 104.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g