Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I developed this for use in our school canteen. It is important to use high grade mince if possible and you can get 10 - 15 patties out of this mix, depending how big you want them. I get 12 x 120gm patties from this mix
- Mince onion in a food processor.
- Mix all ingredients together and mix very well with gloved hands until well combined.
- The minced onion works well because it adds liquid to the mixture.
- Cook patties on a health grill, making sure that the fat runs off the grill, and that the meat is thoroughly cooked through.
- Keep warm in a closed pie warmer with a pan of water underneath to stop it drying out.