Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
From The Taste of Carolina of Hospitality.-Inez Wolf, North Myrtle Beach
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 celery, stalks, sliced
- 1 onion, large, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 ounces chow mein noodles, pack
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and drain. Add celery and onions, saute until onion is transparent. Combine with soups, milk and soy sauce. Place in Pam-sprayed oven-proof dish.
- Top with chow mein noodles. Bake for 30 minutes. Can subsitute cream of mushroom soup if desired.