Recipe by Kari936
My Mom use to make this when I was a kid. I recently started making it for my family and we LOVE it. It freezes well and it's good made ahead. One of my faves
- 1 cup Bisquick, plus
- 3 tablespoons Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup light cream, less if using milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend bisquick mix and cream.
- Roll out to fit a 9-inch pan.
- Brown onions and meat, drain if necessary.
- Add salt, pepper and 1 T of bisquick mix.
- Spread into lined pan.
- Beat eggs slightly and blend with cottage cheese.
- Pour over meat and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.