Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a great one dish meal. Kids love it.
- 591.47 ml uncooked egg noodles
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 304.75 g canundiluted condensed tomato soup
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml water
- 59.14 ml chili sauce
- 177.44 ml soft breadcrumbs
- 22.18 ml butter, melted
- Cook noodles according to package directions until almost tender; drain. In a large skillet, cook beef, onions and the green pepper over medium heat for 10- 12 minutes or until beef is no longer pink; drain off fat. Stir in noodles, soup, cheese, water and chili sauce. Transfer to a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Toss bread crumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over casserole. Bake uncovered, at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
My family liked this and ate seconds. They suggested fewer bread crumbs the next time I make it. This was easy to make and a good amount for my family of four.