Recipe by Beth A.
With football season fast approaching, this is one of the family favorites for snacking on during the game!
Top Review by Nonnie4Two
This was so quick and easy and tasty! The boys ate half the pan for dinner tonight and I ate more than I should have too! This will be on my list for quick meals when we have to run here, there and the other! Thanks Beth!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle mild salsa
- chopped tomato
- chopped green onion
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread refried beans in lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Brown beef and onion in large skillet. Add taco seasoning mix, taco sauce, water, salsa, and simmer until it starts to thicken.
- Pour ground beef mixture over refried beans.
- Whip cream cheese and sour cream together.
- Spread over beef mixture as best you can.
- Sprinkle chopped tomatoes and green onions over the top.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips for dipping.