Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of those recipes your mom used for years to feed the kids. The secret to making it your own is the BBQ sauce and the cheese you use. The recipe says cheddar, but jack, colby, and pepper cheese also work well.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- In a skillet, brown beef and onion till no longer pink; drain.
- Add beans and BBQ sauce and heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover to allow cheese to melt. Serve.