Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Everyone (especially the children/grandchildren) loves these easy, nutritious and delectable sandwiches. Great for weekend dinners with potato chips, salad and tall glasses of milk. From THE REALLY GOOD FOOD COOK BOOK.
- 226.79 g ground sirloin or 226.79 g hamburger
- 44.37 ml mustard
- 4 English muffins, halved
- salt and pepper
- Mix hamburger and mustard together in a bowl.
- Toast the English Muffins.
- Spread the hamburger mixture over the tops of the muffins.
- Place the muffins on a cookie sheet and broil until hamburger is well-done.
- Butter, salt and pepper each muffin.
YUM!!! I could eat about 10 of these by myself! very well received at my house! thanks for the recipe :)
Very tasty and a good idea. An easy way to get lots of burgers cooked w/out a lot of mess. I assume that the other half of the muffin is added to each cooked burger to make a sandwich. I guess you could use 2 muffins and place a burger on all 4 halves and eat them open-faced.