- 2 cups biscuit mix (I use Jiffy)
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- sliced mushrooms (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine biscuit mix and water into dough.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9X13 pan sprayed with cooking spray (make sure to press the edges up like a pizza crust) Brown and drain the ground beef.
- Chop onion and fry in hamburger pan until clear.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, onion and ground beef and spread over unbaked crust Top with sliced mushrooms (or shredded cheese or any special seasonings your family likes.) Bake for 15-17 minutes, or unil raised edges of crust are golden brown.