1/2 Photos of Hamburger Mushroom Bake
This is my modification of the Cheeseburger bake on the Jiffy mix box. It's an easy, tasty meal that is a big hit with my family and friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine biscuit mix and water into dough.
- 3Spread in the bottom of a 9X13 pan sprayed with cooking spray (make sure to press the edges up like a pizza crust) Brown and drain the ground beef.
- 4Chop onion and fry in hamburger pan until clear.
- 5Mix cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, onion and ground beef and spread over unbaked crust Top with sliced mushrooms (or shredded cheese or any special seasonings your family likes.) Bake for 15-17 minutes, or unil raised edges of crust are golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Mushroom Bake
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.8
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.2 mg
- Sodium 1019.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 14.2 g