Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my modification of the Cheeseburger bake on the Jiffy mix box. It's an easy, tasty meal that is a big hit with my family and friends.
- 2 cups biscuit mix (I use Jiffy)
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine biscuit mix and water into dough.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9X13 pan sprayed with cooking spray (make sure to press the edges up like a pizza crust) Brown and drain the ground beef.
- Chop onion and fry in hamburger pan until clear.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, onion and ground beef and spread over unbaked crust Top with sliced mushrooms (or shredded cheese or any special seasonings your family likes.) Bake for 15-17 minutes, or unil raised edges of crust are golden brown.
This was a great recipe! I put mushrooms and cheese on top. The kids like it too.