Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A hearty, warming soup perfect for cold weather!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup shredded cabbage (or broken spaghetti)
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) soup cans water
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 2 medium celery ribs, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 small zucchini, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the beef, onion and garlic in a dutch oven, over medium heat, breaking up the meat. Drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese.