Recipe by dallice
True comfort food for cold winter nights. I searched the website for this recipe and when I didn't find it I came up with this. Quick, easy and delicious, even the hubby liked it. It's an all in one dish. Just add fresh crusty bread!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked in salt (elbow or shell)
- 2 cans tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpeeled/diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 cup frozen white corn
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water (or to desired consistency)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger with onion and celery.
- Cook pasta in dutch oven while browning hamburger.
- Add green beans and corn during last 3-5 minutes.
- Return pasta to dutch oven and add hamburger mixture.
- Add salt, pepper, chili powder, sugar and water.
- Heat through.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese (optional) and crusty french bread.