Recipe by Vegan Freak
Looking for a quick-and-easy meal to satisfy those picky eaters in your family? Then try this recipe that's sure to please everyone at the dinner table.
- 1 1⁄2 cups macaroni
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 12 ounces vegetarian ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato soup
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the macaroni according to the directions on the package. Drain, pour into a large bowl, and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté the onion and green pepper in the oil until tender.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- To the drained macaroni, add the onions and green pepper, burger crumbles, corn, soup, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Stir to combine. If the mixture is dry, add just enough water to make it moist. Pour into a 10-inch square baking dish, top with the French-fried onions, and bake for 15 minutes or until the fried onions are lightly browned.