Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy way to prepare your hamburger and french fries together. A "The Four Ingredient" cookbook recipe
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen french fries
- salt and pepper
- Divide meat into 6-8 equal parts and make into patties. Season to taste.
- Place on foil in large baking pan and arrange onion slices on top of each patty.
- Place fries around them. Wrape foil tightly and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
I do this same recipe but I don't cover it. It is quick and easy, but if you like crisp fries, this isn't for you. I also do this recipe with steak.