Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A family favorite.
Make and share this Hamburger Hotdish With Potatoes & Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 2 cups potatoes, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Brown the ground beef and onion, drain and set aside.
- Steam vegetables for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Combine all ingredients in a small black roaster.
- Bake 325 with no lid for 2 hours.