Recipe by Northern_Reflectionz
This is VERY good, and inexpensive to prepare
Top Review by Actressdancer
Many other reviewers said, "this is a good base recipe." I think that's code for, "it's really boring unless you dramatically alter it." Yes, it was super easy. The moisture level was just about right. I thought I would like the simplicity of it, but the result was tremendously bland. My children, who eat anything with beef and potatoes, left their plates mostly untouched. I will certainly use this idea to make dinner in the future, but as written, this recipe is a dud.
- 680.38 g lean ground beef
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 304.75 g can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, lightly brown ground beef, drain well.
- Add seasonings. Set aside.
- Place half the potatoes and onions in greased Crock Pot.
- Add browned beef.
- Top with remaining potatoes and onions.
- Combine mushroom soup and water and spread over top -- being sure to moisten and cover evenly.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8-10 hours (or on High for 3-4 hours).