Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy recipe. From an old Rival Crockpot cookbook.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Lightly brown beef; drain well.
- Add garlic powder, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Place half of the potatoes and onions in greased crockpot. Add browned beef. Top with remaining onions and potatoes.
- Combine mushroom soup and water, spread over top, being sure to moisten and cover evenly. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours (on high for 4-3hours).
I remember this one. Thanks for sharing with us Chef. I no longer have my Rival cookbook.