1/1 Photo of Hamburger Helper Style Beef with Noodles
This is my quick and easy weeknight dinner when we are in a hurry. (Vegit is available at health food stores)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/2 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups beef bouillon
- 375 g bag medium egg noodles or 375 g bag broad egg noodles, 1/2 - 1 bag
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder (optional)
- 2 teaspoons 'vegit' all purpose seasoning or 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1Cook noodles according to package, drain and set aside.
- 2Combine mushroom soup and bouillon in medium bowl and whisk till smooth, set aside.
- 3Brown beef and onion in nonstick fry pan till meat well cooked, drain if necessary.
- 4Add soup mixture to meat& onion, heat till bubbling, then add noodles.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer 10-15 minutes or until liquid absorbed by noodles.
- 6Serve with a crisp salad or a green vegetable.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Helper Style Beef with Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 137.8 mg
- Sodium 696.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper