This is my quick and easy weeknight dinner when we are in a hurry. (Vegit is available at health food stores)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef bouillon
- 375 g bag medium egg noodles or 375 g bag broad egg noodles, 1/2 - 1 bag
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder (optional)
- 2 teaspoons 'vegit' all purpose seasoning or 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- Cook noodles according to package, drain and set aside.
- Combine mushroom soup and bouillon in medium bowl and whisk till smooth, set aside.
- Brown beef and onion in nonstick fry pan till meat well cooked, drain if necessary.
- Add soup mixture to meat& onion, heat till bubbling, then add noodles.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10-15 minutes or until liquid absorbed by noodles.
- Serve with a crisp salad or a green vegetable.