- 1 (32 ounce) boxfrozen hash brown patties
- 1 minced onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb of browned hamburger
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas (drained)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a 9x13-inch pan.
- Cover bottom of pan with hash browns.
- Add hamburger, salt pepper and onions.
- Sprinkle peas on top.
- Mix soup and milk together and pour over peas.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for one hour.
- Sprinkle with French fried onions and return to oven for ten more minutes.