Recipe by Miss D
Low in carbs, can be served over rice or toast for member of the family, who want more.
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans
- 6 -8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Fully cook onions and ground beef till done, in a deep fry pan or a dutch oven.
- Drain most water from Green Beans and add to Ground beef mixture.
- Cook on med-low till all throughout.
- Slice cheese, place a top mixture and cover for 2-3 minutes till melted.
- Then mix thoroughly.