Loving Daughter-In-Law's Note:
An old recipe from my mom's cookbook - comfort food to a traditional hill-billy family like mine...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef with water in large pan.
- 2In small mixing bowl mix whisk together flour, pepper, Splenda.
- 3Add Frozen Green Beans to the beef and bring to a boil (beans will add more liquid)to the mix.
- 4Dump and stir dry mix into a pool of soft boiling liquid - push beef and beans aside in pan to create pool of liquid - Mix in sour cream. Sprink cheeses over the top and place in over for 10 min at 450.
- 5Serve over toast tips, or egg noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Green Bean Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.0
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 129.5 mg
- Sodium 343.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 40.1 g