Great comfort food! From the kitchen of my sister-in-law.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, brown the ground beef. Drain the fat. Add onion. Add cayanne powder if you would like the dish to be a little spicy.
- 2Prepare the onion gravy according to the packet directions.
- 3Add onion gravy to the ground beef and slowly stir over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, until gravy thickens.
- 4Prepare mashed potatoes.
- 5Spoon the hamburger mixture over the mashed potates on plates and sale and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Gravy With Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 75.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 21.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: