Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great comfort food! From the kitchen of my sister-in-law.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 2 envelope of onion gravy
- mashed potatoes
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- cayenne powder, to taste
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef. Drain the fat. Add onion. Add cayanne powder if you would like the dish to be a little spicy.
- Prepare the onion gravy according to the packet directions.
- Add onion gravy to the ground beef and slowly stir over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, until gravy thickens.
- Prepare mashed potatoes.
- Spoon the hamburger mixture over the mashed potates on plates and sale and pepper to taste.