Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple comfort food. Goes great over mashed or baked potatoes, rice or noodles.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown ground beef and onion in skillet.
- Stir in flour, bouillon, mustard and steak sauce. Gradually stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Lower heat and simmer 1 minute, continuing to stir.
- Mix in parsley, salt and pepper.
This was very easy to prepare, and my family liked it okay, but we felt it could use more of a flavor punch. I did actually add garlic, salt, and pepper when cooking the grnd beef, but we felt there was still something missing. (It also says mustard in step 2, but is not listed in the ingredients.) Thanks for posting.