This recipe is quick to fix and any sort of ground meat can be used. My family usually eats ground turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375°F.
- 2Cook meat, onion. Add corn and soup.
- 3Put fries in greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- 4Cover with cheese, then meat mixture.
- 5Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger & Fries Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.5
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 735.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen french fries