Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my version of a generations old recipe. It's good for a quick meal when there's not much left in your freezer and your tired of plain old hamburgers.
- 2 lbs lean hamburger
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 beef bouillon cube (mixed with 1 cup boiling water)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Boil potatoes in water until tender 10-15 minutes.
- Brown meat and onion in a large frying pan.
- Add flour to beef;stirring with a fork.
- Add beef cube and Worcestershire, stir and mixing well until a medium thick gravy forms; add more water if it's too thick.
- Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.